Baked Cinnamon-Walnut Pears [Video]
Add a touch of elegance and seasonal charm to dessert tonight with these Baked Cinnamon-Walnut Pears. Every warm bite is brimming with all that is fall: walnuts, cinnamon, honey, and luscious autumn fruit. Bonus—these wholesome ingredients make this a sweet treat you can enjoy without expanding your waistline. They’re so gorgeous; you’d never guess they only need five ingredients and less than ten minutes to prepare. Simple yet elegant, they are the perfect finish for your next fall gathering.
- 2 large ripe pears
- ¼ cup crushed walnuts
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality™
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut pears in half, horizontally.
- Scoop out core.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Combine walnuts, honey, and Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ in a bowl.
- Stuff each pair half with mixture.
- Top with honey and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, then dig into festive fall treat!